Accreditation. Undergraduate Studies
TYPES OF ACCREDITATION OF UNDERGRADUATE LEVEL CREDITS
1. For modules studies as part of other official university degrees:
- Consult the Credit Accreditation Tables approved by the Commission for the Guaranteed Quality of Undergraduate Degrees
2. Accreditation of credits in exchange programmes.
3. Accreditation of credits for university activities:
4. Accreditation of credits for cross-curricular subjects in the field of languages or information and communication technology.
5. Accreditation of credits for prior skills and knowledge.
For all types of accreditations:
- 1st September to 3st October.
Extraordinary deadlines for accreditation for university activities (type 3):
- 1st to 28th February.
- 1st to 15th May.
DOCUMENTATION TO BE PROVIDED:
• For each type of accreditation: Consult
APPEALING THE DECISION:
The decision of the Commission for Guarantee of the Quality of Degrees can be appealed in writing to the Commission for Undergraduate Studies at the University of Zaragoza, within fifteen days from receiving the notification.