The Front Desk at the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters has continuous opening hours at its central headquarters, located in the main vestibule of the Faculty. Furthermore, its staff attends the front desks at the María Moliner Library and the Philology Pavilion.
Centre opening hours:
During term time:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 10pm.
Outside of term time:
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 2pm.
The following duties are included in the Front Desk’s functions:
- Offering general information about the Faculty to students, professors, and the public in general.
- Opening and closing the building, as well as the classrooms and other spaces.
- Managing the Faculty’s incoming and outgoing post.
- Receiving notices, suggestions and complaints.
- Controlling the classrooms, spaces and shared facilities, and overseeing their maintenance.
- Managing reservations of different spaces.
- Safeguard and maintaining the first aid box.
- Attending any emergency situation that occurs at the centre.
- Supporting the rest of the Faculty’s services.
- Safeguarding lost objects.
Please contact us to request general information about the centre, to notify us about maintenance issues or to make any suggestions.
Telephone: 976 76 15 05
Fax: 976 76 15 06