Entry to undergraduate studies can be requested in two ways:
Application periods for the 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR:
- Ordinary phase: 16th June to 4rd July
- Extraordinary phase: 12th to 19 th July. This phase will only be opened for undergraduate courses which have empty spaces remaining following the ordinary phase.
Students may present the aforementioned application:
- Secondary school assessment for university entry
- Entry exam for students over 25
- Entry exam for students over 45
- Entry for students over 40 with work or professional experience
- University studies (from Spain or approved studies from abroad)
- Preuniversity studies obtained from foreign educational systems, with UNED credentials
- Foreign studies certified as equivalent to Spanish secondary school [without EvAU and without UNED credentials]
- Students to whom the single transitionary provision of order ECD/1941/2016, of 22nd December, applies
How to present the application:
- As a general rule, the admission application will be submitted online, by filling out the form and following the instructions found here:
- In exceptional cases, the application may be submitted by filling out the official form which is available via the following address, and by delivering it to the centre secretary, indicated as first preference. The result of the admission process will be communicated via the University Entry Section, by email.
More information about deadlines, procedures, documentation to be handed in, etc., can be found here:
Change of studies
Application periods for the 2022/23 ACADEMIC YEAR
-First Phase : From 3nd to 16th May 2022
-Second Phase: from 29th August to 9th September 2022. This phase will only be opened for undergraduate courses which have empty spaces remaining following the ordinary phase.
Those who can apply to change undergraduate studies:
- Students with partial official Spanish university studies who wish to be admitted to official Undergraduate studies, and who have a minimum of 30 recognized credits, in accordance with that laid out in article 6 of Royal Decree 1393/2007.
- Students with partial or total foreign university studies who have not had their qualification certified in Spain, who want to be admitted to official Undergraduate studies, and they have a minimum of 30 validated credits.
- Students who have partial official university studies from the University of Zaragoza, who want to change their studies and/or centre within the university to study official Undergraduate studies, and who have a minimum of 30 recognized credits.
Students who do not have the 30 recognized or validated credits mentioned in the previous sections may participate in the general undergraduate admissions process.
The application will be made using the official change of studies form, presenting one form for each of the qualifications to which admission is sought.
More information about deadlines, procedures, documentation to be handed in, etc., can be found here: https://academico.unizar.es/acceso-admision-grado/cambios/cambi
Before formalizing enrolment, students admitted to change their studies must pay the amount corresponding to the recognized credits, as is established in the Public prices decree